Firmware Download For Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi SM-T810

romphe || Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi SM-T810 is a good Android phone launched over a year ago, packing the performance of Octa-core CPU (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) - T813N, T819N, screen Multi touch 9.7 inches, and two cameras, 8 megapixel rear camera and 2.1 MP front camera camera.

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi SM-T810 Review Software Update

Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi SM-T810 is equipped with QExynos 5433 - T810, T815 Qualcomm MSM8976 Snapdragon 652 - T813N, T819N chip chip 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 CPU with large 3 GB RAM memory. Graphic calculations generally take up a lot of processor time, leaving the processor free for other tasks. The good point of this phone is the sizable 32GB / 64GB internal storage memory and SD card slot, which lets you install several hundred apps without problems.

NOTE : I am not responsible if there is damage at the time of flashing then please be careful if you want to do it.

Flash Tools

Steps Flash

#1. Things that should not be forgotten is extract all the files that have been downloaded because it is still in the form of winrar to live extract all is wrong because already in extract easy to run the application.

#2. Open Odin and install Samsung Driver on your PC until finished if it can restart your computer.

#3. Live step Next turn off the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi SM-T810 and turn it back on by pressing the volume down key + home + power simultaneously and wait for it to vibrate into download mode and press the volume up button then it goes into download mode.

#4. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi SM-T810 to your Pc using the USB cable so it automatically detected ID: COM on Odin turns on the phone and your PC is connected with Odin.

#5. Lost click PDA / AP on Odin and navigate the file of your firmware extract result that is formatted xxx.tar.md5 where you put it there you can enter on odin wait until the loading process is complete.

#6. Live directly click START and wait until the process is complete until there is a reading PASS.

That's all that I can say more apologize flashing flushing even goes well if there is damage I will not be responsible then be careful in doing flashing.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel